Infrared Heating Panels generate heat in a way similar to the sun heating the environment. The emitted infrared waves are absorbed by the surrounding objects, thus increasing their temperature. As soon as all objects have been heated, the room temperature is increased. Infrared Heating Panels have many advantages over fossil fuel heating:
- Touching the panel's surface won't get you burned, since it's operating temperature is safer than that of convential radiators.
- Minimum Maintenance is required
- The room temperature is increased immediately (less than 30 seconds)
- Silent Operation
- They don't use air as a heating medium. Instead the objects in the room themselves are heated.
They are less expensive to operate (30%-70% depending on use)
- They are friendly to the environment since they don't interact with the surrounding air and don't use fossil fuels.
- The humidity of the air in the room is not affected.
- They can be placed on walls or hang from the ceiling
Elmecon has partnered with a rising greek manufacturer of panels, Doppler Green Energy, and can offer a variety of solutions to suit your needs.